Get it all
Here are the things to look for in a new website:
- It is attractive and represents your church or organization well.
- It is easy to update.
- It easily handles text, audio, photos and videos.
- It works on smartphones and tablets as well as laptops and desktops.
- It offers needed features: mobile app for updating, online donations, forms and more.
- It's affordable
- You get help with best practices
- Available on-site professional photography
- Available welcome video production
- Available content-updating services
- There are real people developing it and supporting it, and they stick around long-term.
Kinds of Websites
We can help with pretty much any sort of site:
- Church websites
- Organizational websites
- Personal sites or blogs
- Ecommerce / Store sites
- Curriculum / Resource sites
- Event sites
- Have another need? Let us know!
Faithlab works extensively with two content management systems for website development: Squarespace and Wordpress.
Both provide cutting-edge tech for powering your website, and work well on mobile screens as well as traditional computers. Editing is easy, just login and edit in your browser.
During our free consultation conversation with you, we will ask questions that will help us recommend the best system for your church or organization's needs.
We also provide training so your team can get the most from your new website. Or, let Faithlab handle your website's content updating across time and free up your staff for other tasks. We'll keep it looking great and up-to-date with your latest information.
Faithlab can manage your domain (yourchurch.org) as well as host your website and provide email service.
Faithlab is happy to provide a free consultation with you. We'll setup a screen-sharing session (you'll be able to see our screen) so we can talk and actually show you how things might work. The conversation will also allow us to listen to your needs. After the call, we can provide you with a written proposal that includes just the services and features you need.
A Few Samples
Check out a few sites we've developed. Many include photography by Faithlab on location with a church, and some include logos designed by Faithlab. Ask for details.